So after a three week burn in for the giant PC Power and Cooling power supply, it is time to fix that mess of wiring.
First task though is to cover up those front intakes. They've bitten me a couple times now and I really don't want the pussy-cat getting her nose in there:
On to the wiring. This job has been done once already so I simply cut the "spine" from the Thermaltake power supply.
Now it has to be fused to the PCP&C. Once again I cut off all the existing molex and SATA connecters - this time soldering in my "spine" from the Tt:
And here we have it again:
Next up is moving that top blowhole forward a few inches. Still haven't quite decided how I want to go about that yet.